Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Graphic Design I've been working on

Aside from doing my self-promotional graphic designs for Curious Designs, I've been doing freelance work for this up and coming Holistic Healing Center in Ardmore called Live Well. It's a couple owned thing and they (Martin and Traci) are both so sweet and great to work with. They offer chiropractic, massage, acupuncture, ayurveda and nutrition - and it's been an awesome job because I'm into all that. Acupuncture and massage has really helped me in the past even though it can get super expensive. Anyway, so they are setting up shop on Lancaster Ave in Ardmore and will be opening soon so you should check it out because you'll see my designs all over the place! This week I'll be working on their brochure.

Here's their logo and stationary I created --



No comments:

Post a Comment